Shoot me now it was actually Fat Hippo
Saw an old mate who gave it you shouldn’t be eating in here being all healthy and that!
Truth is I love a Burger
I’ll even show you how to eat them and still lose weight. (I’m not lying either)
Had a question yesterday about personal training.
I’m Interested in personal training Joe I just have a couple questions.
1. Do I need to be fit to join?
2. I have quite a busy social life. Will that interfere with your programme?
3. What Do I actually get?
I’ve had similar questions a lot and after all you’re on my shudda woulda cudda list so I’m going to answer all your burning questions in one move my friend.
Ok so lets cut to the chase and i’ll number the answers for simplicity.
1. No. That’s the whole point of the programme. To take you from out of shape, lacking confidence and kind of unhappy with your appearance…..to a leaner more focussed version of yourself.
It will all be done in a positive, realistic environment with others working towards similar goals.
2. You can Drink on this programme. In fact I’ll show you how to still enjoy a beer and shift some body fat fast.
3. I’ll be brutally honest here with what you get.
•Slimmer waistline so you don’t have to stand with your arms crossed anymore.
•People asking have you lost weight? ( Yes even blokes wanna here that)
What more could you want?
If you put the work in and don’t get the results you want I’ll refund your money.
It’s how confident I am in my programming.
You either want in or stay where your at?
Up to you my friend.
Reply today by Clicking the link https://joewearstrengthandconditioning.wufoo.com/forms/zmjavie1l6ulzf/
I’ll be in touch.
Joe Wear is a Strength and conditioning Coach based in Newcastle upon Tyne whose proven strategies from the past decade of coaching can help you re-gain your fitness, lose weight and get back to your best! Joe is certified by two of the leading strength and conditioning organisations in the world the United Kingdom strength and conditioning association (UKSCA) and the National strength and conditioning association (CSCS). He is a former professional footballer with Hartlepool united and achieved his exercise and sports science degree whilst on a football scholarship at the University of Tulsa, Oklahoma USA.