Freezing today in the Toon.
Why do we love to talk about the weather so much???
Anyways I noticed the gym was pretty quiet today.
Probably cos when it’s cold nobody wants to go out the house!
But here’s the thing.
If theres nothing on the line it makes it easy to skip training.
Despite what the gurus say you don’t have to always feel like training the main thing is you actually do it!
You know what the smartest move busy people make?
They out source their training.
I’ve heard people say you shouldn’t ever need a coach.
Let me tell you why it’s actually a smart move to hire a coach.
I see so many people each week in the gym just going through the motions no real plan on what they’re doing.
Jumping from exercise to exercise.
Performing a few reps then sitting down for ages.
Not having a programme to follow.
Wasting their time and what the hells the point in that?
Chances are training like this will just leed to frustration and no results.
So here’s 5 reasons to out source your training and use a coach.
1. You’re busy so it takes the guess work away from training so you don’t have to think about what exercises you need to do or what order to do them in. All you need to do is turn up and work hard.
2. A coach can push you more than you can push yourself so you can actually achieve the goals you want.
3. If you actually commit your time and money to training you’re going to stick to it a lot more than if you sign up for that cheap gym package.
4. A good coach will keep you accountable and give you a plan and programme that suits your current fitness levels and lifestyle.
5. You won’t keep stop starting with your training and finally get back to the weight you want to be.
If you’re smart you can see the benefits of a coach.
Look at it as investment not a cost.
You”ll be more productive at work and home.
You’ll wonder why you didn’t use a coach before.
Apply today using this link and i’ll be in touch to arrange your Free coaching session.
P.S Look forward to hearing from you >>>Fill me out<<<<
Joe Wear is a Strength and conditioning Coach based in Newcastle upon Tyne whose proven strategies from the past decade of coaching can help you re-gain your fitness, lose weight and get back to your best! Joe is certified by two of the leading strength and conditioning organisations in the world the United Kingdom strength and conditioning association (UKSCA) and the National strength and conditioning association (CSCS). He is a former professional footballer with Hartlepool united and achieved his exercise and sports science degree whilst on a football scholarship at the University of Tulsa, Oklahoma USA.