Everything seems to be flowing a long nicely at the moment.
Get the keys to our new home next week.
Clients are getting great results from their training.
It’s known as Heater in the poker world!
Basically you’re winning loads!
Thing is you know what comes after a heater?
Thats right a cooler.
Something that’ll give you a kick in the ol knackers.
Until you’re in a place mentally to cope with everything.
That takes some hard work and going to uncomfortable places.
Nothings ever perfect or lasts forever, but you gotta enjoy the good times.
Now here’s the thing if you want to win more.
Do Everything in your control to succeed.
1. Get enough sleep
2. Train to get your body in as best shape as possible
4. Eat food that will help your mood and behaviour not crush it.
5. Laugh with family and friends.
6. Have sex
7. Be humble
8. Put yourself first then look after others.
9. Plan your days and weeks
10. Don’t complain about your situation work harder to improve it
11. Don’t rely on anyone.
13. Lift weights
14. run at different speeds
15. Ask for help if you need it.
16. Say please and thank you.
17. Spend time in the real world not on social media
18. Play the sports you love.
19. Embrace your dark side and so called negative traits
20. Commit to growth as a human.
Which ones do you agree with?
The better chance you give yourself of winning.
The more fun you have!
Start with your own health and fitness
Joe Wear is a Strength and conditioning Coach based in Newcastle upon Tyne whose proven strategies from the past decade of coaching can help you re-gain your fitness, lose weight and get back to your best! Joe is certified by two of the leading strength and conditioning organisations in the world the United Kingdom strength and conditioning association (UKSCA) and the National strength and conditioning association (CSCS). He is a former professional footballer with Hartlepool united and achieved his exercise and sports science degree whilst on a football scholarship at the University of Tulsa, Oklahoma USA.